Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time usually 14 business day(s), if available from manufacturer
- Order number: 5107
If your paintball marker isn't working properly or is leaking air, then the GOGeurope.com Service Check is just the thing for him. Specially trained technicians will take care of your marker and get it up and running again with original parts.
At the same time, it is a makeover, orings and seals are replaced (see description below for extend).
After the service check, your marker will be new, as if it came from the factory.
The included services can be found in the list below.
- complete gun disassembling
- all internals cleaning
- used / damaged orings replacement + new filter
- new set of detents
- factory standards assembling with proper lubrication
- board optimization settings
- trigger fine tune job
- reg and pressure testing
1) Order the service article here in the online shop
2) Fill out the service form linked under "Downloads" (it guarantees a fast processing)
3) Send us your marker together with the completed service form
4) Upon receipt, we will process your marker according to the ordered service.
5) If there are any questions or problems, we will contact you.
6) On average after 5 to 7 days, we will send your marker back to you.
The "small print":
This service offer is subject to markers examination at receipt.
The processing time is usually 5-7 working days from receipt in our house.
If we need additional parts, that are not covered by the Service Check (usually o-rings are coverd), those parts need to be purchased additionally to the Service Check. Before we exchanged additional parts, we will consult with you, unless you give us a repair clearance up to a sum to be determined by you, in addition to the specified service package.
We are happy to fulfil special requests such as firmware updates, fine-tuning, maintenance of regulators, installation of upgrades, etc. and we get you a quotation for the work if you like.
Our workshop costs is 20,- EUR per 10 minutes.
The marker must be clean, for heavily soiled markers a cleaning fee of 15, - EUR will be charged.
For German customers: The basis for the service check is the German weapons law. Markers must be marked accordingly ("F in the pentagon", caliber & importer's markings).
For other countries, please observe your local regulations, concerning paintball markers.
In order to be able to send the marker back to you, we need a proof of age (18+). If the proof of age is not on file with us, please enclose a copy of your identity card. Please also remember to provide your phone number and e-mail address so that we can contact you if you have any questions.